As the fashion industry elite gather at New York Fashion Week to preview the latest trends from top designers, the lovable Snuggie® blanket was featured in a runway show of its own to debut new styles and colors to fend off this season’s winter chill. Allstar Products Group, LLC, a global leader in the development, branding, marketing and distribution of consumer products, today held a Snuggie® Fashion Show in New York City to introduce the next generation of the Snuggie® blanket.
The Snuggie® Fashion Show featured lights, cameras and glamorous models as they struck a pose in new Snuggie® blankets. Of course, it wouldn’t be a Snuggie® affair without a few surprises along the way, such as canine models in the new Snuggie® for Dogs blanket coats and the unveiling of limited edition Snuggie® designs that will be available online and through television offers this holiday season.
From the runways of New York to couches across America, Snuggie® blankets continue to be the perfect solution to stay cozy without sacrificing the freedom to talk on the phone, cheer for the big game, channel surf and more. Now, consumers can curl up in style with the latest colors and patterns for fall/winter 2009, including:
- Snuggie® Wild Side: Walk on the wild side with chic animal print Snuggie® blankets! Snuggie® Wild Side is available for $14.99 and comes in zebra and leopard print varieties.
- Snuggie® Luxury Microplush: Comfort meets sophistication with the new Snuggie® Luxury Microplush, available in rich colors such as berry red, chocolate brown and deep navy. Enjoy luxurious fabric – and roomy pockets – for the affordable price of $24.99.
- Snuggie® for Dogs: Now dogs can play fetch or enjoy a long walk without sacrificing warmth. Available in pink and blue, the Snuggie® for Dogs blanket coat comes in four sizes – accommodating tiny Chihuahuas and large Labradors alike – for the price of $9.99.
- Snuggie® for Kids: The perfect size for both kids and ‘tweens, the Snuggie® for Kids allows the whole family to warm up in style. Snuggie® for Kids is available for $14.99 in blue and pink, and includes matching slipper socks with non-skid soles.
- Snuggie® Soft Rose: The Original Snuggie® blanket is available in pink to raise awareness for breast cancer. Allstar Products Group will donate a sum of $50,000 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation on behalf of this product to aid in the organization’s various research and awareness programs.
- Original Snuggie® Blanket: The Original Snuggie® blanket will still be available to consumers in the signature royal blue color, along with modern new camel and hunter green varieties, for $14.99. Also, exciting limited edition colors will include Midnight Black and Passion Purple.
- Limited Edition Snuggadelic Snuggie®: Get funky and keep warm with the colorful tie dye Snuggie® blanket. Fun-loving comfort seekers can make a statement with the Snuggadelic Snuggie® for just $14.99.
- Limited Edition Camouflage Snuggie®: Despite the name, it’s impossible to blend into the crowd when wearing the new Camouflage Snuggie® print. Available for $14.99, this camo-chic Snuggie® exudes style and warmth.
“The Snuggie® blanket answered a basic need for millions of people last year, bringing warmth, comfort and convenience to homes across the country,” said Anne Flynn, Director of Marketing for Allstar Products Group. “We’re thrilled to expand our line, providing new colors, fabrics, matters and features to match anyone’s personality while keeping them toasty all winter long.”
The new Snuggie® blankets will be available at retailers nationwide this month. For more information or to order new Snuggie® blankets online, visit www.SnuggieFanClub.com.